"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Monday, June 29, 2009

Quick Thought.....

I've been pretty sick and too time constrained to write, but give me a day to update you all to my medical issues now that I'm officially on the mend. I did want to share one thought....

There is an excellent waterpark where we work out so we take "my princess" there every chance we get. I have noticed, especially as the summer goes on, a great number of scantly clad 13 to 15 year old girls there and it get's me every time. My "male-dar" goes off as they walk by and then get all sorts of freaked out as I see how young they really are....

I'm not saying this to sound like a pervert, but I'm pretty sure that if my folks had taken me to the public pool more when I started getting interested in girls, I can guarantee you that I would have worked on getting skinny, fit, and confident when I was 12, 13, and 14 instead of 26, 27, and 28 years of age.

What amazed me as I started thinking about it is that there was maybe one or two guys their age for every say 10 to 15 girls there. Since I've already admitted that I missed out on growing up at he city pool, but has that always been that way? Are Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo really occupying they young minds at such a crucial time?

Just a thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment