"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Friday, October 9, 2009

Put your hands together for the Fever!


I was absolutely heartbroken to watch our Indiana Fever lose in game 5 of the WNBA title. This was my first WNBA game and it was THE best basketball game that I've ever watched! I know that guarantees aren't a good idea in sports, but I can guarantee that I will be at our Fever's first home game next season ready to scream my butt off!

The Indiana Fever were great competitors and excellent representatives of the state of Indiana, specifically the city of Indianapolis. They should return home with their heads held high because they without a doubt put forth 110 percent effort and that's all even the best human being can do.

Since I am a "Johnny-come-lately," I can't say thank you for the memories. But I will say I can't wait to watch our Fever make more memories for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment