"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You would think he would know to leave a note...

After an incredible workout, I walked outside and couldn't find my car. The car I was driving has a very distinctive front end and it was nowhere to be found. I finally find my vehicle, walk to it, and was absolutely flabbergasted to find this:

There is no way he didn't know he hit me because when I took my car out of park, our compressed bumpers hurled my car back a good 5 to 6 feet!

This almost makes me as mad as when I slow down on the interstate because a police car is flying up behind me, only to see him pass me wearing plain clothes, a baseball cap, and sunglasses with his uniform hanging in the back seat! I once remember somebody wearing a similar uniform tell me that, "Getting to work on time is not a legitimate reason to break the law." Along with that worthwhile piece of advice, he gave me a speeding ticket costing me $180.

Can we as concerned citizens write police officers hypocrisy tickets?

No comments:

Post a Comment