"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Absolutely Twisted

So, I was working out this afternoon and as I was riding the exercise bike I was pleasantly surprised to see Jenna Jameson on the TV in front of me. I was a little surprised to see her on TV in the middle of the afternoon, in a public place no less, but I wasn't about to complain. I will admit that I'm a big fan of her work and seeing her allowed my mind to wander though her previous works and in my mind I was even in a scene or two! So, Jenna and I were gettin' to it right there in the gym when Oprah Winfrey entered my fantasy! What the hell? Oprah Winfrey?

It turns out I was watching Oprah interviewing Jenna Jameson. Based on the fantasy I was having and the entrance of Oprah into the scene, I now have a very sick and twisted mental picture of them both! So now, I'm sad to say that Mrs. Jameson's movies are officially a turn-OFF for me now. Oprah never turned me on, but she is synonymous with so many people that whenever I see Tom Cruise, Dr. Phil, or President Obama, to name a few, all I'm going to think about is Jenna Jameson, Oprah Winfrey, and myself getting twistedly "freaky deaky."

With this new development I can guarantee that you won't find me watching HBO, any news station, or daytime TV in general! On a positive note, I do need to be reading more, but at what cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment