"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Save the Date: 2011 Halloween Party!

Every single one of you are cordially invited to my 2011 Halloween party. Why 2011? Well, to the best of my mathematical abilities, I should hit my goal weight of 245 pounds (for a total weight loss of 265 pounds) around the 31st of October, 2011.

I weigh myself every day and I use Excel to keep my daily record. I use that data to know such things as the 7-day average of my weight and my daily average weight loss. The 7-day average is very helpful because it is more stable. My weight will oscillate 2 to 3 pounds in any given direction from day to day, but the average condenses those numbers into a more stable measure of my weight and weight loss!

My daily weight loss average, .18 pounds per day over the last 2 years, is a fairly useless number except that I can use it to project when I will hit my goal weight. When I first started losing weight, I was going to hit my goal weight in 13 months, but as my weight loss naturally slowed my projected date was obviously extended. Currently, S-Day or Sexy-Day has been hovering at Oct. 31, 2011 for a month and a half now.

So for the Halloween party, I'm going as a boxer. Trunks, gloves and no shirt, in public, for the first time since I was probably 10 years old! It feels so incredible to be developing this incredible body and I can't wait to share it with all of my supporters. I will hit this mark, as God is my witness, I will hit 245; naturally!

Once again, Halloween 2011, It will be the first time that I have my shirt off in public and people aren't begging me to put my "man boobs" away and my shirt back on! I can feel that day getting closer. I more excited than words can describe!

No comments:

Post a Comment