"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Friday, January 22, 2010

How to Man Up...

Some pretty serious things have been going on in my life and I will be able to talk about them in a few days, but this needs to be mentioned now. I don't know how many of you watched Conan O'brien's last episode on the Tonight Show, but his farewell speech was absolutely amazing! I don't know what I would do if I were in his position. Sure, the $30 million dollars would help, but for Conan to be so conciliatory and gracious makes him top notch in my book. After watching that speech tonight, there is no doubt in my mind the type of man that I want to be. Jim Valvano's "never give up" will go down as my number 1 most moving delivery, but Conan O'brien is going to be number 2. What a fantastic act for us all to follow...

NBC is forcing other sites to take the clip down so here is from NBC.com. You have to forward to 32 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment