"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorry..... I've been busy.

TO MY READERS:

Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been really, really busy! Guitar lessons are going well. I can play my CAGED chords and the first three lines of "Silent Night." Oh, I can also rock out on "Mary had a little lamb!"

I started a body cleansing vitamin regiment 6 days ago which was tons of pills and frequent trips to the bathroom. I feel so much better and I lost 5 and a half pounds. I thought this was going to be the catalyst that broke this awful plateau, but to no avail. I gained it all back by this morning.

I'm still tightening up and getting in better shape, but my weight has stayed the same since last August. I'm not getting frustrated though because I'm eating for the right reason and living a healthy lifestyle, so weight loss will eventually be a byproduct. I'm not hitting my exercise like I'd like, but this week WILL be different. I need to push myself just a little harder to get everything in and I intend to do it. My super-intense workout is getting easier and gaining speed and endurance on the track as well as in the pool!

I promise I'll have a good blog tomorrow, but I wanted to check-in and reflect for a second.

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment