"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Michael Vick,

(Today's weight is 364 pounds. I hate it when you have a great lifting workout and you gain 5 pounds the next day)

So you were involved in a brawl outside some nightclub where coincidently a shooting took place later that night. I have to say that I am so freakin' proud of you! So is BET's documentary about your incarceration and return to football going to include the brawl and subsequent shooting? It really is one of your finer moments. I hope you thought through what living in Philadelphia would be like since the State of Pennsylvania is revoking your probation and will no longer allow you to leave the state. The good news is that Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger lives in Pittsburgh which is coincidentally also in Pennsylvania. You and Ben can bring Fido to some nightclub where you can get a good brawl going as a distraction so that your professional colleague can force his "Big Ben" on some other poor, resisting woman. If I were you though, I would pass on a getaway ride on his motorcycle. I hope you know he's already gone head first over the handlebars and you can't let Fido get injured or else you'll never hear the end of it...

I hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of rewriting that popular Shinedown song to include a verse about you, but I had to change the title from "Second Chances" to "Fifteenth Chances." Keep up the good work!

Best wishes,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment