"Come on in, make yourself at home, and take off your pants!" TV's Craig Ferguson

Monday, July 26, 2010

"Coming through... Denny Crane... Coming through please"


Today's weight is 361.5 pounds. For the week, I have actually gained just under one tenth of a pound, but I am not worried one bit.

So I've been picking up extra shifts at FedEx so this Saturday I went in to help load trucks. I was working with this lady, who I'll admit was a little worse for wear, and we were sorting freight and loading it into baggage carts. She was having trouble remembering which cart was for which city so I explained to her how I was remembering. "It's really pretty easy. Just think A, B, C, and D. The first airport code has an A in it, the second code has a B in it, the third cart has a C in it, and the forth a D. Everything else goes in this cart over here."

"Nope! Not going to work. I'm not a young one like you. I'll never remember that. Besides I've got the "mad cow.""

"Haha! That's funny, like Denny Crane right?"

"Who?"

"You know, Denny Crane, from Boston Legal."

"That doesn't surprise me your friend from Boston has it too. People have been exposed to it for years and the government doesn't want to do anything about it because it makes us easier to control!"

I guess the world take all kinds...

No comments:

Post a Comment